SOJO reports council related issues on behalf of paying members.

(The general community can also report a problem via our website if other reporting methodologies have not helped)

The below are the department that we work with:

  • JRA (Joburg Roads Agency)
  • JW (Joburg Water)
  • City Parks
  • Pikitup
  • City Power
  • Environmental Health
  • By law enforcement (JMPD)
  • SAPS
  • Building control
  • EMS

The problem that we deal with:

  • Pot holes
  • Knocked over traffic signs
  • Traffic lights
  • Missing covers - Water meter, water valve, storm water, manhole
  • Burst water pipes or leaks
  • Blocked storm water drains
  • Water meter leaks
  • Electricity problems
  • Over crowding
  • Illegal dumping
  • Etc.

When completing the below form kindly check if you have added the following information:

  1. Your name and contact details
  2. The address of the problem
  3. The area
  4. Business or residential related
  5. A detailed explanation of the problem
  6. And any other details that may be important

We will then send the problem to relevant department and send you the reference number

Sponsored links